Do you have symptoms of food sensitivities?
Brain fog, headaches
Constipation, diarrhea, IBS
Find out if food sensitivities is the cause of your health problems.
Hidden food sensitivities and your health
Hidden food sensitivities triggers inflammation in the body and plays a big role in chronic illnesses and weight problems. This type of food allergy is called delayed allergy (or IgG delayed hypersensitivity reaction). These delayed allergic reactions can cause symptoms anywhere from a few hours to a few days after ingestion. They also cause a wide range of problems like weight gain, fluid retention, fatigue, brain fog, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, mood problems, headaches, sinus and nasal congestion, joint pains, acne, eczema, and more.
Why test for food IgG food sensitivities?
- Food intolerance occurs with the foods you eat most often.
- 96 foods including the most common food allergens are tested e.g. dairy, wheat, eggs, yeast, corn, peanut (and other nuts), sugar,
- Most people are unaware that they are eating foods that are causing their health problems. Even healthy foods can be harmful if you’re sensitive to it.
- IgG reactions are much more common than IgE reactions, affecting as many as 1/3 of the general population.
- IgG reactions that cause food intolerance take hours to days to develop; making them very difficult to uncover without testing.
- More than 100 diseases and conditions are associated with food intolerance.
- More than 2/3 of people with chronic health conditions have IgG reactions to food.